How A Restorative Crown & Bridge Can Save Your Smile
A reliable and long-lasting tooth-replacement option, dental crown and bridge treatment fills the space left by one or more missing teeth, beautifully restoring a patient’s smile.
What is a dental crown and bridge?
Usually consisting of two main parts -- the crown (or cap), which is placed over an existing tooth or dental implant, and a pontic (or artificial tooth), which fills the gap left by a missing tooth -- these restorative, natural-looking prosthetics enable patients to chew, smile, and speak with ease.
While there are multiple advantages to dental crown and bridge treatment, here are some of the most significant benefits:
- Improved appearance: Dental crowns and bridges can be made to match the color, shape, and size of your natural teeth. This helps restore your smile and give you back the confidence to show off your pearly whites.
- Improved function: Dental crowns and bridges can help improve your bite by filling in gaps left by missing teeth. This can help prevent problems with speaking and eating, and also reduce the risk of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Durability: With proper care, crowns and bridges can last for many years. In some cases, they may even last a lifetime!
If you are missing one or more teeth, crown and bridge treatment may be your ideal way to strengthen and rejuvenate your smile. Call our office today to arrange an in-depth consultation!
Contact Us Today About A Dental Crown & Bridge
- Fill the space an extracted tooth creates
- Boost your smile confidence
- Restore full speaking and chewing function
- Enjoy a durable restorative that lasts for many years with diligent care
- Prioritize your oral health!