Intraoral Cameras Can Help You Receive The Dental Care You Need
Are you looking for a way to transform your smile? If so, dental veneers may be the ideal solution for you.
Thin, custom-made shells that are designed to cover the front surface of your teeth, veneers are an extremely popular cosmetic treatment that can be used to correct a variety of aesthetic concerns, such as stains, chips, and gaps.
Some of their benefits include:
- A natural look: Veneers are made from porcelain, which closely resembles the color and translucency of natural tooth enamel.
- Enhanced durability: Porcelain is a very strong material, and veneers can last for many years with proper care.
- Resistant to staining: Veneers are highly resistant to discoloration, meaning that you won't have to worry about staining drinks or foods affecting your smile.
If you are considering dental veneers, it is important to undergo a thorough dental assessment to confirm your candidacy for this cosmetic update. While most patients will be able to have veneers placed, these custom shells are ideal for those with healthy teeth and gums, and who do not have any underlying dental problems.
Looking for more information about dental veneers or interested in scheduling a consultation to determine if this transformative cosmetic dentistry procedure is right for you? Call our friendly team today!
Contact Us Today About The Benefits Of An Intraoral Camera
- Gain a highly accurate images of your oral health condition
- Experience a diagnostics tool that’s lightweight, compact, and easily adjusted
- Have tooth decay, damage, periodontal disease, and more quickly identified
- Have your images sent to a dental specialist, if necessary
- Prioritize your oral health!