Invisalign Orthodontics Can Transform Your Smile
If you're considering orthodontic treatment but would prefer to forgot traditional braces, Invisalign aligners may be an ideal option for you.
Here are some of this orthodontic system’s most notable benefits:
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, so most people won't even know you're wearing them.
- Unlike traditional braces which have many food restrictions, patients can eat and drink whatever they want with Invisalign.
- Invisalign aligners are made from flexible plastic so they're far more comfortable than traditional braces that have wires or brackets rubbing against your cheeks.
- While each patient’s orthodontic needs are unique and require a customized approach, in some cases, Invisalign treatment time can be shorter than that of traditional braces.
How long should aligners be worn each day and how should patients care for them?
For best results, patients need to wear their aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day.
In terms of how to care for aligners, it’s important to clean them every day with a soft toothbrush and gentle soap. Patients should also rinse them thoroughly after eating or drinking anything besides water, and refrain from smoking and chewing gum while wearing aligners as these habits can cause the aligners to become stained.
If you're looking for a way to improve your smile and boost your confidence, Invisalign may be right for you. Call our friendly team today to arrange a thorough consultation!
Contact Us Today About Invisalign Aligners
- Address alignment, crowding, & bite issues
- Utilize a discreet orthodontic system
- Maintain your diligent oral health habits while receiving orthodontic care
- Continue to eat the foods you love
- Speak and smile with confidence!