Your smile makes a statement – it speaks volumes without a single word being uttered. But if you’re unhappy with your teeth, you aren’t putting your best smile forward. Dental bonding is one of the techniques your Boynton Beach dentist uses to repair smiles with excellent results. It can beautifully transform imperfections and damage, helping you smile with greater confidence!
How does bonding work? When providing this treatment, we attach a tooth-colored resin (plastic) material to the affected tooth. A strong light cures the resin in place. We sculpt and mold the material – like an artist – so that your tooth looks and feels natural and whole again. It’s often an excellent alternative to amalgam restorations.
- repair decayed teeth and replace silver-colored fillings with attractive white ones
- strengthen and cover worn enamel, hide chips, and fill in cracks
- cover stained or misshapen teeth and close gaps
Dental bonding is also …
- Cost-effective. It’s less expensive than veneers. If you need it done to fill a small cavity or for structural reasons, your dental insurance will cover the treatment.
- Non-invasive. With our techniques and technology, we’ll be able to help you relax while we enhance your smile.
- Most treatments can be completed within an hour … so you don’t have to spend an entire day in the dental chair.
- Long-lasting. By properly looking after your smile at home, your bonding treatment can remain effective for as long as 10 years.
Is bonding right for you? Once we get to know you and your smile better, together we can decide on which cosmetic option will get you the results you desire. If it’s right for you, we’ll give you maintenance tips to ensure your bonding treatment lasts as long as possible.
At our dental office in Boynton Beach, we look forward to talking to you about what you envision for your smile. The possibilities are endless. Call now!
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, your Boynton Beach dentist