Dental Implants Can Bring Back Function & Confidence To Your Smile
A highly durable, aesthetically pleasing, and transformative tooth-replacement option, dental implants are a popular way to replace teeth that have been extracted due to injury or decay.
Dental implants offer many benefits, including:
- Prevention of problems with jawbone loss: When a tooth is lost, the bone around the tooth starts to resorb or break down. This can lead to problems with chewing and speaking, as well as a change in the appearance of the face. Dental implants help to prevent this by stimulating the bone and keeping it healthy.
- Improvement in chewing and speaking: Dental implants are securely anchored in the jawbone, so they allow for normal chewing function and they enable patients to pronounce and enunciate as they did before tooth loss.
- Enhanced appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth and help restore your confidence in your smile.
- Increased comfort: Because dental implants are securely anchored in the jawbone, they are more comfortable than other tooth replacement options, such as dentures or dental bridges.
Is everyone a candidate for dental implants?
Patients who are interested in having an implant placed must have healthy gums and adequate bone density, though bone grafting may be an option for patients who lack the latter. Patients should also be non-smokers, as smoking increases the risk of implant failure and can lead to problems with healing after surgery.
If you are considering dental implants, call our friendly team today to schedule a consultation to determine if this restorative option is right for you!
Contact Us Today About Dental Implants
- Replace a missing tooth
- Prevent jawbone loss caused by tooth extraction
- Avoid issues with shifting teeth
- Restore full chewing function to your mouth
- Speak and smile with confidence!